…fortuitous neighbors, a Mt. Washington party invite, and a friend’s words of “you’ll love this guy”; soon became…something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue, for a beautiful couple. A shared life ahead, and all the blessings the world has to offer for
Brittany & Cody.
- Vendor List:
- Hairdresser - Becky and Salon Bella Rae http://salonbellarae.com/
- Florist - Muetzler Florist http://www.muetzelflorist.com/
- Jewelry of the bride - my grandmother’s sapphire and diamond ring originally bought at Beeghly and Keim. http://beeghlyandkeim.com/ Ear rings, necklace, bracelets etc - match my engagement ring, from the same jeweler.
- Wedding dress - From Alfred Angelo, I don’t know designer. A-line satin dress with buttons down the back. Lace sleeves were an add on. Veil was borrowed from my matron of honor.
- Dresses of the bridesmaids - navy/shades of purple. The convertible dress from David’s
- Catering - Dale from Fish Hawk Acres http://www.fishhawkacreswv.com/
- Invitations / Stationery - from vista print. Aunt Tammy addressed the envelopes and did other art work.
- Wedding favors - morracas and shot glasses
- Music, DJ, band etc - Amanda Noel